New Marble Pups!

spotfin

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2006
Maine
Awesome! congrats, some nice looking pups.

Reactions: moosemj

Matteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2018
Canada eh
Hey moosemj moosemj are marbles a morph of motoro? I’m still fairly new to the terminology, and learning more about different species. You seem to know a fair bit, would love to learn from you.

Reactions: moosemj

wmkr

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2005
m'sia
Hey moosemj moosemj are marbles a morph of motoro? I’m still fairly new to the terminology, and learning more about different species. You seem to know a fair bit, would love to learn from you.

marble if not mistaken are the same family as motoro but they are from different river system. correct me if i am wrong

Reactions: Matteus

moosemj

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2012
Illinois
I know they have the name Motoro in there, but they are not the same. From my experience I think they are a different species even if they haven’t been identified as such yet.

Reactions: Matteus

Matteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2018
Canada eh
I know they have the name Motoro in there, but they are not the same. From my experience I think they are a different species even if they haven’t been identified as such yet.
Good to know. I’m a noob. I suppose you can only gain so much knowledge from reading 1 short book on a topic. So the research quest continues.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store