sjwh

Feeder Fish
Jan 22, 2017
Hi everyone, I am Stevie from Glasgow, Scotland. I am currently running a 300 litre community tank and have just collected my latest tank project 6 ' x 2 ' x 18"

I would be looking to keep some larger fish in this tank and would be very interested in the groups input.

As well as the actual fish, type of substrate or no substrate, planted or not etc woukd be very helpful.

Many thanks
stevie

Reactions: tlindsey

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Hi everyone, I am Stevie from Glasgow, Scotland. I am currently running a 300 litre community tank and have just collected my latest tank project 6 ' x 2 ' x 18"

I would be looking to keep some larger fish in this tank and would be very interested in the groups input.

As well as the actual fish, type of substrate or no substrate, planted or not etc woukd be very helpful.

Many thanks
stevie
Welcome to MFK Stevie:)

Reactions: sjwh

magpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2016
Oregon
Welcome!

You must have some type of preferences or a wish list of fish... can you give us some hints on what you like or don't like?

If we pick the fish then we can go from there re: substrate and plants or not etc.

Also, what are your water parameters, like hardness and pH?

Reactions: tlindsey

sjwh

Feeder Fish
Jan 22, 2017
Welcome!

You must have some type of preferences or a wish list of fish... can you give us some hints on what you like or don't like?

If we pick the fish then we can go from there re: substrate and plants or not etc.

Also, what are your water parameters, like hardness and pH?
The tank is not set up or cycled as yet. I do like large slow moving fish i.e. giant gourami, plecs etc

Reactions: magpie
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store