New Motaguense

mbeatrice

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 22, 2009
boston
paracromis freddy. aka yellow jacket gaupote..this is a male red tiger to compare ...my 10 inch male... that freddy is still a stunner very hard to find...

Picture 135.jpg

fishticuffs

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2010
colorado
nice parachromis fredrickstali

pi-eyed

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 14, 2009
Kalamazoo, Michigan
mbeatrice;4663290; said:
paracromis freddy. aka yellow jacket gaupote..this is a male red tiger to compare ...my 10 inch male... that freddy is still a stunner very hard to find...
Thanls for the Id :grinno:... He was labled as a red tiger motaguense. I was very skeptical on the label. Out of all the stock they had, this big fella stood out and said take me home!!! I put him in my 150g with a gt, jaguar, big midas, and 3 tf barbs. My midas is a rowdy fish not taking to most new fish so I removed him for a day. After a day a put him back in the 150g and they seem to get along :D. Suprised me because he doesn't usually like anything he didn't grow up with.

So do you guys think the trade was worth it? I traded 6)common plecos,4)cross bred africans and $13 for this stunning beast.

---Chris

D-Train

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2008
Edmonton, AB
Parachromis Friedrichsthalii

piggy67

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2007
Michigan
Pics dont do this fish any justice. I have seen him in person, this fish is amazing!! Im glad you went back for him ,chris, he's a stunner...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store