new natives

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
why would you want soooo many of the same species? Definitely Greens. my least favorite Sunfish except for bait. like Rock Bass, they can be a nuisance in bodies of water wher unwanted, competing w/ Gamefish for food and reproducing prolifically enough to overtake a body of water to the point the lack of food stunts other fish's growth.

Use 'em for bait and take as many as you can from where u got them as well as Rock Bass. Leave the other panfish species behind

SharptoothBass

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2008
dc
why would you want soooo many of the same species? Definitely Greens. my least favorite Sunfish except for bait. like Rock Bass, they can be a nuisance in bodies of water wher unwanted, competing w/ Gamefish for food and reproducing prolifically enough to overtake a body of water to the point the lack of food stunts other fish's growth.

Use 'em for bait and take as many as you can from where u got them as well as Rock Bass. Leave the other panfish species behind
Because I like them. Dont really care about all the other stuff sounds like a problem for the people who get paid to regulate what's in the water systems. I'm not gonna kill a bunch of fish because they are your least favorite sunfish. This board is hilarious I see why traffic is so low these days.

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
Because I like them. Dont really care about all the other stuff sounds like a problem for the people who get paid to regulate what's in the water systems. I'm not gonna kill a bunch of fish because they are your least favorite sunfish. This board is hilarious I see why traffic is so low these days.
wasn't meant to be offensive, don't get excited. Was just stating facts and educating. No need to fault the board for one person's opinion, that's just unneccessary

SharptoothBass

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2008
dc
wasn't meant to be offensive, don't get excited. Was just stating facts and educating. No need to fault the board for one person's opinion, that's just unneccessary
All that educating had nothing to do with my post people need to learn how to pick and choose when to display their supreme intelligence. These fish were from stocked waters on a private resort so I dont see how the info is relevant.

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
All that educating had nothing to do with my post people need to learn how to pick and choose when to display their supreme intelligence. These fish were from stocked waters on a private resort so I dont see how the info is relevant.
it's relevant if you find it useful, if not , then I guess that means it's not

thanks for the compliment though

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store