new natives

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
Sorry my English isn't perfect, I recently immigrated here. You forgot the period at the end of you sentence lol. Is English your native language?
So you're new to the country and you ALREADY know more about our F&G laws then we do? That's interesting. Hard to believe but interesting.

You know the size limit is also applicable to possession limits as well?

If you only had the slightest IDEA how much help you could be getting from me instead of accusing me of trolling LMAO

Last edited:

AR577

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 4, 2014
N.America
So you're new to the country and you ALREADY know more about our F&G laws then we do? That's interesting. Hard to believe but interesting.

You know the size limit is also applicable to possession limits as well?

If you only had the slightest IDEA how much help you could be getting from me instead of accusing me of trolling LMAO
Yes I do. Are online places like Zimmermans and pond farms are selling fish illegally? I don't think so. Fish and Game is a state agency and not in every state. The guy never said what state he is in.

Wailua Boy

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2015
Hawaii
To cool for periods. You are a rebel.
I'm not the one throwing personal insults at people from behind a computer screen. I just pointed out a spelling error, sorry if you took offense. I'm checking out of this thread (no period)

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
Yes I do. Are online places like Zimmermans and pond farms are selling fish illegally? I don't think so. Fish and Game is a state agency and not in every state. The guy never said what state he is in.
Exactly my point. So if I don't know what state he is in, HOW can I be accusing anyone of anything?

I just said stop TALKING about it if you do it, because MFK is legally obligated to take actions if they deem necessary otherwise THEY can get in trouble for it too.

Got me? I'm looking OUT for people w/ less-than-great self awareness. I shouldn't have to say I was mentored for 20+ years by a F&G Official, but does it matter now that I said it?

If you have a gamefish in a state where the minimum size/possession limit is larger than the fish you have, you may not have it in your possession 9/10 times. If you DO, STOP talking about it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store