New Poly

Rachel.Cody

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2014
Ohio
Old pics of some of my Mokes. They are a beautiful species..... tends to be the most "gentle" of bichirs. They can be finicky.... but well worth it once settled down.
Frank those mokes are gorgeous. Mine ate a piece of tilapia today so were on the right track i guess lol

Sent from my SM-G900P using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

framcosco

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2010
los angeles, ca
Frank those mokes are gorgeous. Mine ate a piece of tilapia today so were on the right track i guess lol

Glad to hear!! Some mokes usually take much longer to settle in and eat..... Congrats!! .... yes definitely on the right track!!

Rachel.Cody

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2014
Ohio
Glad to hear!! Some mokes usually take much longer to settle in and eat..... Congrats!! .... yes definitely on the right track!!
Hopefully his colors and pattern come soon. He may be more active than my senegals lol.

Yuki Rihwa

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2015
Asia
Sorry Cody, I'm using your thread for abit because I don't want to create another thread for new Poly :D
I got this little one that mixed with Senegal in LFS I believe it's 4 inches Endli, I paid 5 bucks for it and It will be my little wolf tank mate :D

IMG_0143.JPG

IMG_0144.JPG

Rachel.Cody

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2014
Ohio
Fine with me lol, looks like a delhezi to me.

Yuki Rihwa

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2015
Asia
Fine with me lol, looks like a delhezi to me.

hehehe Fine with me if it's a Delhezi. The only problem in long term is that if my wolf turn out a real Lac then this Poly not gonna last with the wolf.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store