New RT project

Freshwaterpredators

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 25, 2009
The Grotto
Well since i picked up a group of RT's from CJbarth ive decided to buy some from Thailand as well. I bought a nice lil female srt from lakefish that is still peeling, she is about 4.5" and im hoping she'll color up nicely:) The Male GT is from Rainnybetta he is 8" and i really like that guy. the second female is also from Rainnybetta and she isnt gonna peel, you can see a nice red on her back and behind her pearls. she is 5" all 3 are proven breeders so ive got my fingers crossed with those 3 and the group from Chris. im not really sure if im gonna keep the second female. i want one with more red so ill be keeping my eye out and will most likely sell her.

In this first video you will see the srt female and GT male together for their first introduction. the lighting and video quality doesnt do either one any justice.

[YT]RzCI22ytX1E[/YT]

In this second video you will see the lil srt female still with the male but going at it thru the divider with the second female:)

[YT]pbH0p5Vj0iQ[/YT]

In this third video you'll see my little Red community growouts which consists of the RT's i bought from CJBarth, Festae, RTM, and Red Istlanum:) im hoping for some kicka** combos out of this tank:naughty:

[YT]h_2OO0dVjUA[/YT]

Cohazard

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2005
Good luck!!! I hope they pair off and are fertile for you. I'm hoping those females peel with some nice color. :)

Freshwaterpredators

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 25, 2009
The Grotto
Good luck!!! I hope they pair off and are fertile for you. I'm hoping those females peel with some nice color. :)
Thank you. Ive had the divider pulled all day with the SRT female and GT male and so far no aggression at all.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store