New stand awaiting its new home

monkeybike

Aimara
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2015
Stands around this size run around the 300-350 mark depending on what customer wants added as far as different bracing and paint
Are you in the Northeast?

monkeybike

Aimara
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2015
I'm in CNY but I get out that way occasionally. We move pianos so I get some runs to NYC/Jersey. I will definitely keep you in mind because I'm going to build a plywood tank within the next year.

DN328

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2014
Fish Tank
That's good pricing and look well made jsodwi. When I was having my tank built I would have snatched one of your creations there...but then again shipping may have got me.

Do your customers ever ask for powdercoat?

jsodwi

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2005
south of heaven
That's good pricing and look well made jsodwi. When I was having my tank built I would have snatched one of your creations there...but then again shipping may have got me.

Do your customers ever ask for powdercoat?
Yes lately my stand building has really taken off so I'm in the process of actually building a website, locating a freight shipping center near me and getting details on powder coating
Thanks for looking

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
Yes lately my stand building has really taken off so I'm in the process of actually building a website, locating a freight shipping center near me and getting details on powder coating
Thanks for looking
Have you looked into uship? I don't know if it would be cheaper though

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store