Why not just use vita-chem....its also an attractant
My fish hate vita chem lol

Sent from my PC36100 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
Even if consumption doesn't mess up fish right away, unknown ingredients are gambling filtration system, which could take a while to discover.
seems healthier to soak pellets in a slurry of whatever fish/shrimp etc that they already eat. blenderize it, freeze daily
portions for thaw & soak.
Even river and lake fishing here, the only feed attractant we use is garlic liquid from grocery store. works better than the bait crap anyway.

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
I don't think bait is legally required to publish every chemical ingredient, bcuz it isn't classified as FOOD and is intended for huge open waterways, not closed systems. just sayin...

scalesandfins

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2010
sportsmans paradise
Wow I figured guys here would be into this. Oh well

Sent from my PC36100 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
LOL Bryan- they're waiting to see what YOUR tank 'laboratory test' results will be!

uncpmatt

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 20, 2007
Fayetteville, NC
LOL Bryan- they're waiting to see what YOUR tank 'laboratory test' results will be!
As am I... I have often thought of getting a couple of bluegills for my tank whenever the current occupants pass on... Only thing that was causing me to think twice was the difficulty of pellet training. Hope this is effective!

docturtle91b

Gambusia
MFK Member
Nov 4, 2011
leland nc swampsylvania
As am I... I have often thought of getting a couple of bluegills for my tank whenever the current occupants pass on... Only thing that was causing me to think twice was the difficulty of pellet training. Hope this is effective!
All the blue gill that I have had in the past have taken to pellets np. Whats up sorta neighbor!?

Zari

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2011
Aurora,Colorado
Had some wild caught green sunfish they were eating pellets in 2-3 days after being in my tank. Not bluegills but not too far from them either

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store