New thread, all tanks

cigars

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 3, 2011
northern va
Brokos looking gorgeous tcav88 tcav88 ! Love the crassipinnis color contrast on the body is beautiful

TheWolfman

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2010
Long island, NY
F1 xingu from tuic coming and got a couple sources looking for crenicichla acutirostris
Awesome ,can't wait to see these grow out. If they turn out as nice as the pictures I've seen online from my research they are going to be fire. They look nothing like the normal Xingu that you see from the farms. Almost makes me think it's a different species all together that's not currently described.

Reactions: tcav88

tcav88

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 12, 2017
Ohio
Awesome ,can't wait to see these grow out. If they turn out as nice as the pictures I've seen online from my research they are going to be fire. They look nothing like the normal Xingu that you see from the farms. Almost makes me think it's a different species all together that's not currently described.
How big were they when you got em? He said they’re the same size as the Geo’s I got from him, hoping to put them in the 180... they taking pellets already as well?

TheWolfman

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2010
Long island, NY
How big were they when you got em? He said they’re the same size as the Geo’s I got from him, hoping to put them in the 180... they taking pellets already as well?
Like 2" mine wouldn't eat pellets, they were interested in them but would only take blood worms. I just got them to take diced shrimp. They are about 3" now, I had to separate the two I have because one did a number on the other one.

Reactions: tcav88
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store