New to Flowerhorns

Khoi Ta

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 18, 2017
Well I think that his color might got worst but KoK got a bit bigger since I feed him a lot of protein. He was having a problem with ich and got passed it and right now, on the kok it look like his skin got peel, just a small hole.

Khoi Ta

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 18, 2017
Well I think that his color might got worst but KoK got a bit bigger since I feed him a lot of protein. He was having a problem with ich and got passed it and right now, on the kok it look like his skin got peel, just a small hole.
Just like dried skin on your mouth or hand, they just peel off and grow new and stronger skins.

cwj108

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2013
Texas
Here's an update on the one that was sold to me as a "Male Super Red Dragon" lol. I am pretty sure she is a female? any other opinions? I named her Bridget after the trolls movie due to literally having the same color skin with the pink hair lol, sorry its my kids favorite movie. Pics dont due her justice, she has a beautiful greenish tint to her with pinkish red fins.

bridget2.jpg bridget1.jpg

ddot82

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2015
Olympia Washington
I'm new to flowerhorns as well. Just ordered my first from a guy in new York. Mine haven't come yet but here's a pic of one I'm getting. They're only one inch right now, pm me if you're interested and I can give you his info.

ddot82

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2015
Olympia Washington
Thank you for the response. I had a feeling I got ripped within a week of buying him and reading more about flowerhorns. This guy does have an awesome personality and will not be going anywhere... this just means I need to get setup for another flowerhorn lol. Someone just told me about Discus R Us here in NJ so ill be heading there.
My bad, didn't realize this was from April.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store