New to the site.

Scottfree

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2006
location, location, location
Are you sure you want to use limestone? I would read up on adding limestone to an aquarium, I heard there is some serious leech with l-stone....Maybe someone can help here....

Ash

I dum care =]
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2005
Tampa
welcome to mfk!! so I take it you are going to get rid of all the fish and restock it then? or no? Well if you plan on putting fronts in there they do best in colonies with eachother. I however tend to like to have a mix of fish I keep mine with peacock cichlids and they get along just fine. Anyways do you know what else you plan on putting with the fronts you plan on buying?

cdf_1873

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 30, 2006
Maumelle, AR
Oscarhook is right we got way to many for my tanks and would love to give the guys and girls a good home so let one of us know.

cdf_1873

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 30, 2006
Maumelle, AR
thanks for the welcome ash and others, i will prolly be keeping a few of the originals mostly bc its so hard to adopt them out around here but i would like to post the pics i've taken but not sure if you can create and album or something anyone help me out with that one?

twk1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2005
Home
Frontosas are fish that dont do as well by themselves and should be kept in colonies.
I definately agree with zekni, Frontosa look great in a colony when schooling in a tank of their own. They will often breed for you starting from the 6" and above and of course given the right water parameters and enviorment.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store