New World record carp MFC monster fish catcher

DeLgAdO

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2005
Chula Vista, CA (San Diego)
www.myspace.com
stotty;620489; said:
GARY HAGUES FROM Derby U.K has broken the world carp record with a massive fish of 87lb 2oz. Fishing Rainbow Lake in France, Gary, who previously held the world record a year ago with the same fish at 83lb 8oz, caught the huge mirror again at its new best weight.

This latest record beats the current world record, caught just three weeks ago, by Pete Fitzsimmons from Luke Moffat's water, The Graviers, that pulled the scales to 84lb 8oz, a fish known as The Scar.

This is the first time the new record carp has been out in a year. It was caught from the same swim.

Pic is The world record carp that was caught just three weeks ago at 84lb 8oz by Pete Fitzsimmons

there you go and the new world record on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B59iKQSMBOk&eurl=

also World record common

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ys3Y5ZMtp34&mode=related&search=
what the hell makes there bellies so big? :nilly:

StiffMeister

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 14, 2006
Netherlands
the food all those anglers throw in the water... rainbow lake is pretty small and has over 20 spots for anglers with multiple anglers on each spot. imagine those spots occupied throughout the year and all the anglers throw in food day after day... its not too hard to imagine what makes these fish fat ;)

stotty

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 12, 2005
essex uk
DeLgAdO;622732; said:
what the hell makes there bellies so big? :nilly:
:ROFL: It the food we give them. Carp are pigs they will gorge them self’s in the summer months when there metabolism is high. The modern Carp angler used a bait called a boilies these were First formulated in the 1970's Boilies are now one of the most established carp baits, available in such a huge range of colours and flavours they are very high in protean and the fish stack on the weigh this is normally accompanied with trout pellet also used to bulk fish up. Then put that fish in a lake with 5-10 anglers fishing it and filling it in with food for lets say 8 months of the year and there you have it. I’m telling you in the next 5 years there could be a 100lb er on the bank.

stotty

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 12, 2005
essex uk
StiffMeister;622687; said:
better be quick... a friend of mine is going there soon and he will eat it if he catches it :)

LOL I fished with a Polish angler this year in France he helped net my 40lb er he was always going on about how tasty carp were but only the small ones big ones taste to muddy and fatty.;)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store