Newbie Feeder - Not Really

LBDave

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2018
Long Beach
Hello MFK people. Very glad to join this world wide group.
I have had fish for almost 50 years but my investment in time and money has varied. I worked in a tropical fish store when I was 13 and at times actually ran the register and the store. At 13. Needless to say I have had practically all types of fresh water fish. I built my own tank with my dad back in those days. Had Oscars, pikes, eels, knife fish, plecos, keyhole breeders. Later on tried salt water and failed. I don't think they even had skimmers back in those days. Everywhere I have lived I have had a tank. I have had tanks with africans and south americans. Lost tanks tanks through earthquakes.
So now I am really back in the hobby (fresh water) and getting back up to speed. Brand new tank. And yes, I like the big fish. Not in a pool or a tank but looking through glass.

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Hello MFK people. Very glad to join this world wide group.
I have had fish for almost 50 years but my investment in time and money has varied. I worked in a tropical fish store when I was 13 and at times actually ran the register and the store. At 13. Needless to say I have had practically all types of fresh water fish. I built my own tank with my dad back in those days. Had Oscars, pikes, eels, knife fish, plecos, keyhole breeders. Later on tried salt water and failed. I don't think they even had skimmers back in those days. Everywhere I have lived I have had a tank. I have had tanks with africans and south americans. Lost tanks tanks through earthquakes.
So now I am really back in the hobby (fresh water) and getting back up to speed. Brand new tank. And yes, I like the big fish. Not in a pool or a tank but looking through glass.

Welcome aboard !

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store