Newest addition.. Delhezi!

Rhykiru

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 4, 2007
VA
That's good to hear! I'll have to see if I can find one locally. I have a 75g that I got for a steal on CL. It'll be a few more months before I can set it up but I feel a final stocking coming together for that tank..

Back on the topic of bichirs though, they sure grow fast at a young age. The Del was just over 3" when I got him 2 weeks. He was up against the glass today and he's almost pushing 4" already! Either that or I am just very bad at measuring haha

thefredpit

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2012
United States
That's good to hear! I'll have to see if I can find one locally. I have a 75g that I got for a steal on CL. It'll be a few more months before I can set it up but I feel a final stocking coming together for that tank..

Back on the topic of bichirs though, they sure grow fast at a young age. The Del was just over 3" when I got him 2 weeks. He was up against the glass today and he's almost pushing 4" already! Either that or I am just very bad at measuring haha
you're not bad at measuring the most I've seen was 1" in a week

Rhykiru

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 4, 2007
VA
Been a minute since I've posted an update, so here's a recent pic of my Delhezi! Very happy with his growth, markings, and overall activity level. He's right around the 9" mark and has slowed in the past couple of months.

IMG_7478 (Large).JPG

Reactions: kno4te
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store