News Flash! Very Daring As Well!

JardiniBoy

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 29, 2005
Taipei
www.reddragons.sc
BC Aquarium Sdn. Bhd. said:
If you interested at importing arowana to your country, please do not hesitate to email. I will tell you the exact legal path to do that.
It's a bold claim and I would be interested (from an academic perspective only) to know what the outcome would be of a knowledgeable enquiry from an American MFK'er ... anyone up to do some research?

JB

rayman45

Team Rayman
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
staten island new york
SCAM

dimfer

Gambusia
MFK Member
Dec 8, 2005
Canada
I think there was an issue about this site @ arofanatics before, and the arowanas in the picture belong to one of the prominent forumers there, I think it was Vil's..maybe you guys should inquiry, let's see how far they would you, for the sake of science :grinyes:

Ornatapinnis

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 28, 2005
Dayton Ohio
I emailed this guy and asked for an explaination as to how it is legal.

I'd be scared to pay for these fish up front like I'm sure they would want, might never seen the money or the fish.....

Pangong_ilong

I want one too !
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
Fresh Meadow, NY
dimfer said:
I think there was an issue about this site @ arofanatics before, and the arowanas in the picture belong to one of the prominent forumers there, I think it was Vil's..maybe you guys should inquiry, let's see how far they would you, for the sake of science :grinyes:
Hmm, that's why it look familiar.

ogre929

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2005
England
the dried cucumbers that the guy is holding in his hand look like poop. And why is it illegal to import asian aros?

JardiniBoy

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 29, 2005
Taipei
www.reddragons.sc
ogre929 said:
And why is it illegal to import asian aros?
... because they are on the CITES endangered list, so the States bans them.

JB

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store