Ngt on massivore!

robroy

Polypterus
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2006
BC, Canada
That's a good achievement especially for a NGT. Getting any Dat onto pellets Is difficult on the whole I think.
I lost a NGT before trying to do this

impala

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 20, 2009
Toronto Canada
Congrats, getting these guys on dry food is not for the faint of heart, one month twenty two days :WHOA:, I could'nt do it. :grinno:

Carpsalmon

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 2, 2009
Oregon
nice job not giving up, some of these fish are so stubborn at times lol
Thanks, I realized that the more I give in the longer it will take so I pretty much came to terms with the fact that he either dies or eats massivore. This guy took longer than any other fish I have had to break.

First two pics are before last one after starvation.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1384022548.453825.jpg

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1384022619.567631.jpg

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1384022647.954986.jpg

Geofroniac

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 11, 2013
San Gabriel
I like all of my fish on a staple diet, I had a Leo pup that went a month like that; now that was dangerous but he gave in. I've never had a fish win.

AT? Nice. I used to have one AT at 13". But color fade. Great job but i guess u are more stubborn than the fishes. LoL glad to know another dats hobbyist.

impala

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 20, 2009
Toronto Canada
What's ur ntt eat?

I foolishly sold him at 12" around a year ago. Bought him at 2" 5 years ago and luckly he was already eatting Tetra Bits, after that he'd go for any dry food, sinking or floating.

I'm planning to grow out another NTT, just waiting for the right one to show up at my lfs. After seeing your Monster I'm going to start searching a little harder.

Carpsalmon

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 2, 2009
Oregon
I foolishly sold him at 12" around a year ago. Bought him at 2" 5 years ago and luckly he was already eatting Tetra Bits, after that he'd go for any dry food, sinking or floating.

I'm planning to grow out another NTT, just waiting for the right one to show up at my lfs. After seeing your Monster I'm going to start searching a little harder.
12 inches!!! Man I want a large ntt so bad.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store