Status
Not open for further replies.

Charney

The Fish Doctor
Staff member
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2005
Somerville NJ
So when I was in high school/college/grad school I notice there occasionally meet up in NJ to swap stuff and check out LFS. Since I have been out over the last couple of years and have the free time to join in I haven't really seen any. Are these still going on?

joe jaskot

Dovii
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2011
Clifton, NJ
You can always meet at the North Jersey Aquarium Society's Swap Meet and Spring Auction on April 27 and 28. Or you can meet at one of the NJAS's monthly meetings. Here a good speaker and get fish at the monthly fish and plant auction. Visit http://www.njas.net for details

adixon816

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 11, 2012
Piscataway, NJ
I would love to meet with other people who enjoy the hobby locally. Going to start going to the njas meetings even though it's a bit far.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Charney

The Fish Doctor
Staff member
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2005
Somerville NJ
You can always meet at the North Jersey Aquarium Society's Swap Meet and Spring Auction on April 27 and 28. Or you can meet at one of the NJAS's monthly meetings. Here a good speaker and get fish at the monthly fish and plant auction. Visit http://www.njas.net for details
I love the meeting and am a member of the club, but i am on call every thursday night so I cannot make the meetings. I work the 27th but will definitely be there the 28 th. Had a great time last year.

Charney

The Fish Doctor
Staff member
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2005
Somerville NJ
I think it would be a lot of fun to do. Any places in particular people would want to check out?

Estarego8

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2011
New Jersey
This is something I would be interested in too. We dont even need the club to meet up. Maybe we could organize a small MFK meet. Meet up for lunch or something and then go to a few LFS. Share crazy fish stories share advice. Stuff like that

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

joe jaskot

Dovii
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2011
Clifton, NJ
This is something I would be interested in too. We dont even need the club to meet up. Maybe we could organize a small MFK meet. Meet up for lunch or something and then go to a few LFS. Share crazy fish stories share advice. Stuff like that

NJAS runs a couple of pet shop hops each year. Members carpool to a number of fish stores that sponsor NJAS. Get a 10-15% discount on all purchases. Another reason to join a fish club. Yesterday the club went on a trip to Discus Hans in Maryland.

Estarego8

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2011
New Jersey
NJAS runs a couple of pet shop hops each year. Members carpool to a number of fish stores that sponsor NJAS. Get a 10-15% discount on all purchases. Another reason to join a fish club. Yesterday the club went on a trip to Discus Hans in Maryland.
Yea I read about the discus trip. I may attend the North American fish seminar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store