Northfin jumbo 4mm or Hikari Bio gold plus

Johnny1997

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 25, 2017
Grand sumo distributor is on ebay. Seller: flowerhornfishfood. $35 is full retail price but next time definitely buy from ebay.
I dont't trust Ebay because the dealer might sell fake fish food, but if a dealer has at least 4.5 stars with over 100 reviews, then it's worth the risk. I bought Grand Sumo at petzone SD in San Diego which only cost me $33 included tax. Since I live in Los Angeles, I don't have to pay for shipping, I just going to drive to there for 2 hours to buy fish food. This is there website petzonesd.com

kelman

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 14, 2009
New York, NY
I dont't trust Ebay because the dealer might sell fake fish food, but if a dealer has at least 4.5 stars with over 100 reviews, then it's worth the risk. I bought Grand Sumo at petzone SD in San Diego which only cost me $33 included tax. Since I live in Los Angeles, I don't have to pay for shipping, I just going to drive to there for 2 hours to buy fish food. This is there website petzonesd.com
$33 with tax plus 4 hours of gas, that's alot of money. I do my research before I make any attempt to buying anything on Ebay. Look at Grand Sumo website for list of distributor located in the USA.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store