youtu.be
Good day for the bullfrog though

Reactions: kdrun76

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
.....was the bullfrog able to swallow the leopard by the back end? I'd imagine it would have to maneuver the smaller frog around headfirst thus providing a slim chance for it to jump free and escape.

BichirKing

Dovii
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2018
PNW
in our area the bullfrog is invasive while leopard frogs are native. i'd eat the bullfrog and let the leopard go....

Reactions: tlindsey

spotfin

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2006
Maine
.....was the bullfrog able to swallow the leopard by the back end? I'd imagine it would have to maneuver the smaller frog around headfirst thus providing a slim chance for it to jump free and escape.
Not sure of the outcome as I got busy and lost track of what was going on. Yes, headfirst would have been much easier for the bullfrog. It was actually a young bullfrog and rather small leopard frog.

in our area the bullfrog is invasive while leopard frogs are native. i'd eat the bullfrog and let the leopard go....
Both are native here, and I let Mother Nature happen. At this location, there are crazy numbers of leopard frogs this year. My son and I spent more time chasing/removing the leopards off of the lawn than I did actually mowing.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store