Washington
I should be able to make it.

hbluehunter

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 20, 2007
Lynnwood, Wa.
Time to bump this old thread...
Ok guys/girls so are we gonna have a get together/meet this year ???

zerojquan85

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 16, 2008
So-California, US
I never knew theres a cluster of MKFer up in Northwest as well.. that is soo cool... Have u guys decided yet when ur meeting? Cuz if it is august.. my family is thinking of visiting Seattle and the British Columbia area.. so i could be in two MFK meets this year.. The one up north and my home town in LA.!

Love to see MFKers willing to meet up and hang out. ;)

hbluehunter

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 20, 2007
Lynnwood, Wa.
zerojquan85;3187272; said:
I never knew theres a cluster of MKFer up in Northwest as well.. that is soo cool... Have u guys decided yet when ur meeting? Cuz if it is august.. my family is thinking of visiting Seattle and the British Columbia area.. so i could be in two MFK meets this year.. The one up north and my home town in LA.!

Love to see MFKers willing to meet up and hang out. ;)
I hope we do something, but i hate to say the get togethers don't even come close to the cali meets..:(

dmopar74

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Mar 24, 2006
Tri cities washington
the hardest thing is actually getting people to show up.

SHAME, SHAME on you lazy fools;) the usuall turnout of 4-5 people is weak!

i have a very large yard, parking, and a barbeque, but my tanks/fish are nothing spectacular. if we wanted to just get together and hang out, i might be able to talk the wife into it.

CichlidsRool

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2008
TUJUNGA,CA.SOCAL.
WyldFya;1966527; said:
Alright ladies and gentlemen, lets start talking about the Northwest MFK meet of 2008. When will it be, where will it be, who will be there, what will we do? Feedback is needed. I'd like to aim for october for the meet. Li may be adding something into this meet... hopefully. :D
yes i like that at same time i can get my $250 back from M85 "David":D

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
I am in for sure, not a flake either. I have a small list list of other MFK'ers from the the Portland/Vancouver area and farther out who have already said they would come as well if we put something together. What can I do to help? Come on guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store