OCA Extravaganza 2020 Online event

deeda

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2008
Medina, Ohio
Hey everyone, just a heads up that the OCA is holding their annual Extravaganza as a virtual online cichlid and catfish event this year due to Covid-19 restrictions. More info on the event can be found Here

There is a nominal fee to attend the event (time sensitive) but it also includes a free 1 year subscription to Amazonas magazine. The event will be on a private Facebook page but if you aren't a Facebook user like me, contact the person listed as there will be an alternate private youtube link available to view the events.

On the Registration page there is also an option to join the club in 2021 to be able to view their virtual online monthly meetings featuring various speakers on cichlids and catfish. I think a lot of clubs are trying to keep their members by doing online club meetings and it can keep you up to date with both your local clubs and those that aren't normally available to aquarists

Reactions: tlindsey

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Hey everyone, just a heads up that the OCA is holding their annual Extravaganza as a virtual online cichlid and catfish event this year due to Covid-19 restrictions. More info on the event can be found Here

There is a nominal fee to attend the event (time sensitive) but it also includes a free 1 year subscription to Amazonas magazine. The event will be on a private Facebook page but if you aren't a Facebook user like me, contact the person listed as there will be an alternate private youtube link available to view the events.

On the Registration page there is also an option to join the club in 2021 to be able to view their virtual online monthly meetings featuring various speakers on cichlids and catfish. I think a lot of clubs are trying to keep their members by doing online club meetings and it can keep you up to date with both your local clubs and those that aren't normally available to aquarists
I'm on it Dee was wondering about how they were going to have the event. Thank you for the heads up.

Reactions: deeda

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Oca?

Reactions: tlindsey

deeda

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2008
Medina, Ohio
OCA = Ohio Cichlid Association, it's a cichlid and catfish aquarium club out of Northeast Ohio.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store