Ocean Blue - Orange, Ca.

Status
Not open for further replies.

socalsurfer

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 12, 2006
So Ca
So I stopped by the shop yesterday, for the first time. WoW!
Very clean shop. He (Brian) has some good fish there. A lot of the rare stuff we like, here on MFK. One that just blew me away was this HUGE Bumble Bee Grouper. Least that's what I think it was. The thing, I ***** you not reminded me of a small pitbull. Anyway if you guys get a chance, I recommend checking the place out! By the way I finally got me a Fei Feng! woot! Could not resist!

johnptc

Feeder Fish
Apr 6, 2005
los angeles
www.fishtankwebcam.com
socalsurfer;801243; said:
So I stopped by the shop yesterday, for the first time. WoW!
Very clean shop. He (Brian) has some good fish there. A lot of the rare stuff we like, here on MFK. One that just blew me away was this HUGE Bumble Bee Grouper. Least that's what I think it was. The thing, I ***** you not reminded me of a small pitbull. Anyway if you guys get a chance, I recommend checking the place out! By the way I finally got me a Fei Feng! woot! Could not resist!

yes its a bumble bee or queensland grouper !!

very friendly to people...:grinno: :grinno:

socalsurfer

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 12, 2006
So Ca
RTCatz;802466; said:
dang did you get the fei fang at blues?
Yup, it was his last one. Though the fish didn't make it. My smallest Dat, which is about 4" decided he was going to make the Fei Fang's life a living Hell. Sucks to because that Fei Fang was of decent size it's self, and had very nice colors in it's tail.

eman b115

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2006
shoefreak03;803389; said:
Tom's Tropical has afro arrows for $12.99. There is one more left now. :naughty:
Why george how many did you get.....

shoefreak03

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 4, 2005
in my own little world
eman b115;803416; said:
Why george how many did you get.....
just a couple. :D they also had some small giraffe catfish for $24.99 and fahaka for the same price. forgot what else was there. looks like some laps and weeski bichirs but didnt ask the price. everything else didnt really catch my eyes.

btw, anyone know why the hell is too windy today in so cal???

sma

Gambusia
MFK Member
Nov 5, 2006
OC
the santa anas winds! Just stopped by ocean blue, picked up some 1.5-2" indos. They had some bichirs there, some small senegal and ornate 3-4" and a 10-11" ornate. Nice clean store, great owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store