Oddball 10gal

PredatorPiqued

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 22, 2020
Maine
Any chance you could go a little larger? Would anyone know the difference between that and a 20? You could go salt and pick up a mantis shrimp. That would be something different and the change to salt would keep you engaged. Going from a larger tank wondering if you wouldn’t get bored with it.
I've wondered myself about these shrimp. Where can you even get one?

pinfish

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 12, 2020
I’ve been looking into Killifish actually! Still unsure however. I forgot about the Hillstream Loach tho! That’s definitely a good one. Thank you!
I have some killifish and they're actually pretty fun to keep so I def agree with those!

Reactions: Rob909

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
10 gallons worth of water or a 10 gallon tank? It makes a difference as you could get a tank that is twice the length of a 10 gallon yet fill it up half the way and it still does not break the rules.

Reactions: Farhan123

Farhan123

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 15, 2020
im not sure but would a small group of shellies fit in a 10? cause then you could do those, maybe multies?

Reactions: Fishnerd360

Joshuakahan

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2019
In search of inspiration:

I have a 10 gallon tank that I will be setting up when I move back into an apartment sometime in August. Sadly 10gal is the largest they’ll allow and I’m used to keeping my 125gal polypterus tank so I am struggling with ideas, I know it’s months away but I have nothing better to do in quarantine.

I’d love some cool oddballs that aren’t terribly hard to find. The current equipment it’ll have are an Aqua Clear 20 and a small sponge filter. I’ve kept pea puffers in the past so I’d like to try something new. I am struggling massively any interesting ideas will help me figure this out!!!

Thank you all!!
Dwarf red eye puffer, here’s mine

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store