oddball clown loach : anyone have this?

Cardeater

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 14, 2018
I check LIveaquaria's Freshwater Diver's Den every day just cause I'm curious about what gets posted. The post clown loach usually in 3's and 5's. I'd say about every 18 months, I'll see an oddball on in the group they post. The most recent was about a week ago, had one loach with a middle bar that went halfway down. Late 2019, I saw one with a black circle, and another one with a middle stripe that look like a puzzle piece.

Bioaquatix, a fish breeder/wholesaler in Florida has sold oddball loaches at hugely inflated prices (like $50+ for one). I haven't seen any on their site in months. They only currently have tank bred small clown loaches.

Liveaquaria's random oddballs aren't priced any higher, just their normal price for clown loaches (which are more than most LFS to be sure, but their Diver's Den fish do go through a two week quarantine process including a dip for exteral parasites).

Nice pics that were posted.

Cardeater

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 14, 2018
I check LIveaquaria's Freshwater Diver's Den every day just cause I'm curious about what gets posted. The post clown loach usually in 3's and 5's. I'd say about every 18 months, I'll see an oddball on in the group they post. The most recent was about a week ago, had one loach with a middle bar that went halfway down. Late 2019, I saw one with a black circle, and another one with a middle stripe that look like a puzzle piece.

Bioaquatix, a fish breeder/wholesaler in Florida has sold oddball loaches at hugely inflated prices (like $50+ for one). I haven't seen any on their site in months. They only currently have tank bred small clown loaches.

Liveaquaria's random oddballs aren't priced any higher, just their normal price for clown loaches (which are more than most LFS to be sure, but their Diver's Den fish do go through a two week quarantine process including a dip for exteral parasites).

Nice pics that were posted.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store