Oddball Forum

N-E Cichlids

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2006
Ellenton, Florida
WWW.N-ECICHLIDS.COM
Is it possible for a forum to be setup in the vendor forum for customers and vendors to ask Oddball Questions related to species not well known.

I do not know about the other vendors, but I can honestly say I do not know everything out every fish, especially the rarer ones. Anytime there is a species in question Oddball has the answers. Of course Oddball has to agree to this.

Just a thought.

Oddball

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2005
Bama
Normally, I'd be for something like this. However, recently my job status has changed and I can't log on as often as I used to (traveling troubleshooter). The best way to get a rapid response would be to PM me since I check PMs before going to the forums. A number of vendors already use PMs and I think it's working well thus far.

With that being said, I'd also be amenable to a forum type arrangement if that is preferred by the majority.

davo

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
England
LOL, an "ask the oddballers oddball" forum. Then again... there might be your normal mortal person that could also answer questions... rarely. lol.

N-E Cichlids

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2006
Ellenton, Florida
WWW.N-ECICHLIDS.COM
Oddball;941830; said:
Normally, I'd be for something like this. However, recently my job status has changed and I can't log on as often as I used to (traveling troubleshooter). The best way to get a rapid response would be to PM me since I check PMs before going to the forums. A number of vendors already use PMs and I think it's working well thus far.

With that being said, I'd also be amenable to a forum type arrangement if that is preferred by the majority.
I Definately know how it can be when work comes calling. It was just a thought. I thought it would be better for questions to be answered in one forum as opposed to you having to come to our rescue in each of our forums.

Fish Room Plus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 29, 2005
New Jersey
I have been picking Phils brain for years with all these odd-ball fish hitting the market. he hasnt let me down yet:thumbsup:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store