Aquanero

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey
cant work out how to pm? help please
Once you have your 5 posts you should be able to Post pix, PM ect. Just left click once on the user name of the person you want to PM, you will see Privet message displayed, click on that and then send message.

Oddball

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2005
Bama
Hi Folks,

I'm announcing a contest hosted by myself. I'm looking for articles reflecting the Monster Fish keeping hobby. Here are the rules (which may be adjusted, as required):

1) Original writings and pics are preferred. If other people's work/pic is included please provide the appropriate credit to the originator of said work/pic.

2) Please post to the proper forum and post the final work, with pics/drawings/illustrations, etc., in the OP (Opening Post).

3) Pic-only threads will not be considered. I'm looking for write-ups of breeding/growth/natural-aquascaping projects, taxonomic/synoptic writings,etc.

4) All eligible articles must be from today's date and onward. Articles written prior to this date are excluded (but, many thanks for them).

5) Shoot me a PM of your entry, when completed, so I may review the article. Please include your mailing name and address in the PM.

6) Entry deadline is midnight April 30th-ish. In truth, it's when I run out of prize packages.

For your efforts, I will reward you with a postage-paid Prize Package consisting of:
1. 2 MFK Aquarium decals.
2. 2 MFK Post Cards.
3. And, 2 MFK Pin-Back Buttons.

This contest is open to ALL MFK members. (Yes, I will pay for International Shipping, too).

Let the Contest Begin!!!
Reminder Bump

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
I can't decide on what to write! I decided I wanted to write something from a feeders perspective, and then saw your Haiku Phil!! Aaaahh!! :D

Oddball

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2005
Bama
Thanks for the entry submissions from the following members:

souzie
vincentwugwg
Red Devil
RadioctiveRick
D. Wolf
Festaedan
davenmandy
Aidan23
Lukeoscar
mudbuttjones
spiff44
Cu455
tanyaelec11
Thekid
Lepisosteus
bigbadtank13
Plecostomus06

As of 4/23 all prize packages have been mailed out.

framcosco

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2010
los angeles, ca
Thanks for the entry submissions from the following members:

souzie
vincentwugwg
Red Devil
RadioctiveRick
D. Wolf
Festaedan
davenmandy
Aidan23
Lukeoscar
mudbuttjones
spiff44
Cu455
tanyaelec11
Thekid
Lepisosteus
bigbadtank13
Plecostomus06

As of 4/23 all prize packages have been mailed out.
Would it be a good idea to have a link of the entries next to the names??

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store