Offical Pike Cichlid Photo Shoot

Peanut_Power

Running From The Hammer...
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
BannedVille
www.monsterfishkeepers.com
Show off your pike cichlid photos here. Show us what you have! Don't be bashful!! Post it up! I'll post mine as soon as my comp. is fixed...no worries! Best get a head start on me, cuz when I do its gonna be crazy!

Schnauzer

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2005
Maine
My daughter picked this one up for me in Chinatown in Boston although I wasn't looking for one at this time . I've had quite a few over the years but at about 7" and growing fast this one has a very bad attitude . She bought it as a red pike . I believe it is a Johanna .
This is the one and only picture I have taken of it . I will get a better one as soon as I get a chance . Building a new house and don't have time to do any of the things I enjoy right now .

Ron

Schnauzer

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2005
Maine
I don't have the time right now to set and wait to get a good shot so I snapped a couple more this morning . The darn thing keep getting right under a big severum and stays their blocking my flash . Makes it very hard to get correct focus and enough light . I promise some nice shots when I have a chance to set down and work at it .

Ron

pitbull

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 16, 2005
Virginia
Here's a couple of pics of a Pike that I picked up yesterday. He's only about 3-4" right now. It was labeled a C. lepidota. Any thoughts?

Reactions: Balistik928

Schnauzer

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2005
Maine
Here is my little 7 to 8" Johanna .

I am not satisfied with these but he is much less timid in the new 120 so I will get some nice shots soon .

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store