Official arowana showcase Thread (Post with Photos)

Justin Martin

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2018
Nice! Which part did you get him from?
Bronco river. Unfortunately this one passed away due to a huge mistake on my end. She got sucked into my powerhead which was accidentally turned back on after a water change. I bought another from the same hatch, who is in a 3 gal growout until I feel she is strong enough for the bigger growout. Sharp learning curve for me.

Theepikester

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix
Bronco river. Unfortunately this one passed away due to a huge mistake on my end. She got sucked into my powerhead which was accidentally turned back on after a water change. I bought another from the same hatch, who is in a 3 gal growout until I feel she is strong enough for the bigger growout. Sharp learning curve for me.
Damn yea you told me that! In my thread! I am sorry to hear that! Yeah I have mine in a 40 gal grow out.... keep me posted I will do the same excited to see the growth and evolution

Justin Martin

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2018
Damn yea you told me that! In my thread! I am sorry to hear that! Yeah I have mine in a 40 gal grow out.... keep me posted I will do the same excited to see the growth and evolution
She’s in a much safer softer environment for now...the peacocks are growing like crazy and could probably eat her already, one week later !

5378EDF8-2E7B-4662-844E-FAD447A3FC3A.jpeg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store