Status
Not open for further replies.

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
mmmmmm

so basically whats going to happen is unless you are in the shop then you have NO chance of winning :screwy:

or what would be the point of this raffle if their are no pics of the winner taking the fish home

JardiniBoy

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 29, 2005
Taipei
www.reddragons.sc
DanDanUK;510923; said:
If members from singapore are not present on the day they lose out right ! ok so what if the person who isn't present number comes out ? or who gets there numbers ?
As I understand it, if the person's name who's called is Singaporean and isn't there, they will draw another number. If the person isn't from Singapore then the draw will stand and he (she ) will be contacted through MFK..

JardiniBoy

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 29, 2005
Taipei
www.reddragons.sc
P.s. I can't wait!!!

BTW Rocky, how big is the actual fish now? I'm making plans for its future home ;)

tyson

Stingray Master
MFK Member
May 6, 2005
Tropical Island
arowanaclub.com
T1KARMANN;510892; said:
mmmmmm

so basically whats going to happen is unless you are in the shop then you have NO chance of winning :screwy:

or what would be the point of this raffle if their are no pics of the winner taking the fish home
DOn't worry bro, you are not effected.

RockyGoldy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 6, 2005
Singapore
T1KARMANN;510892; said:
mmmmmm

Basically it is very simple, for those Singaporean members not present at Imperial Palace by 2 pm for the draw, his number would be taken out from the draw. Simple. So there is no chance his number would picked.

Ofcourse there would be pictures taken of the event on the actual day. If the Aro is won by an overseas customer, then i guess it is up to the winner to take pictures and update the status of the Arowana when it reach his side.

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
RockyGoldy;511870; said:
Basically it is very simple, for those Singaporean members not present at Imperial Palace by 2 pm for the draw, his number would be taken out from the draw. Simple. So there is no chance his number would picked.

Ofcourse there would be pictures taken of the event on the actual day. If the Aro is won by an overseas customer, then i guess it is up to the winner to take pictures and update the status of the Arowana when it reach his side.
Thanks for the info Admin

if i win i will post loads of pics :D

wayne the pain

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2005
Manchester, UK
Good luck all, but it will be mine, oh yes it will be mine:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com