Official gobbledygook!

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Hey jjohnwm jjohnwm , you thought you had problems understanding me, get a load of this guy. Lol. Amazing.

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Any questions jjohnwm jjohnwm !!!! Lmao.

Don't ask me, I haven't a clue what he's on about. Though I did find it rather apt that his second name was "doobie" lol.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
...aside from the clicks and mouth smacking,the guy sounds like some kind of movie villian!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
.....any questions? Click click smack.

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
There's that many clicks in that language the guy's halfway to speaking dolphin, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: tlindsey

jjohnwm

Sausage Finger Spam Slayer
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
Well, I hate to say this, but...I actually find this guy easier to understand than some of the heavily-accented "British English" that I have heard. He actually has a wonderful voice, which is sorta wasted on all those clicks and pops and hisses.

I watched a hunting show recently that was following along on a Red Stag hunt on the Scottish moors; I thought it was pretty funny that there were subtitles along the bottom to translate the guides heavy brogue. And I have been on a couple trips to Newfoundland and often wished for a translator while there. :)

We had a wonderful gent with a heavy Newfie accent on the last jobsite where I worked, and he was challenging to follow at times. For a long while he and I were partnered up on a 2-man project that gave me a chance to learn to decipher him a bit. One time the foreman came by and asked how we were doing. My buddy jabbered on amiably for about 60 seconds or so; the foreman listened politely, with furrowed brow, nodding a few times, and then looked at me. I said "We're doing great" at which point he gave us the thumbs-up and went on his way.

The two of us laughed so hard and for so long that we couldn't breathe. :)

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
I watched a hunting show recently that was following along on a Red Stag hunt on the Scottish moors
I must admit, it doesn't matter what grasp of the English language you have, there are parts of Scotland, and Ireland too for that matter, where the Scottish and Irish accents are totally indecipherable.

the guy sounds like some kind of movie villian!
This is a good shout. His voice does sound like some kind of Bond villain. I could just imagine how it would go....

"Ahh, Mr Bond, we "click" meet at last "click", lol.

• Haha
Reactions: jjohnwm
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store