Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Reactions: ehh

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I hope it is. Or we have a technologically advanced idiot on our hands. No offense to christians but the flat earth stuff is a little outdated
Actually the Bible(written about 2,000 years ago) says the Earth is round... check Isaiah 40:22

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
I hope it is. Or we have a technologically advanced idiot on our hands. No offense to christians but the flat earth stuff is a little outdated
It's not soley a religion thing too. Most of those flat earthers also believe in things like weather control and Chem trails. It's a "people being crazy" thing lol.

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
It's not soley a religion thing too. Most of those flat earthers also believe in things like weather control and Chem trails. It's a "people being crazy" thing lol.
Is it the more, uneducated, breed of american because that is where a lot this comes from. I dont mean to generalise but and no offense to anyone here but some Americans seem pretty thick.

Actually the Bible(written about 2,000 years ago) says the Earth is round... check Isaiah 40:22
Woah. This makes the whole thing of christians saying it even wierder

convict360

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2013
Scotland
There are various sites, or you can use photo editing software

I have been taught critical thinking recently. Its best to look at stuff with as little bias as possible, and even though it is such a crucial skill people seem to generally lack it. Another thing is trying to understand both sides in an arguement which many people can not do since it can diminish on their ego. But well the world isnt perfecy
Ergo this is why the world is a messed up place. This will get even more apparent as you get older, I'm sorry to say

Reactions: Renegade Aquatics
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store