Official NFL Discussion Thread 2018/2019

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Lmaooo !

What a let down this team is. Tons of talent and crapped the bed sheets.

I have to give credit to the shegles. Tons of injuries and they still did enough to get in. You guys have a great coach K krichardson

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Lmaooo !

I have to give credit to the shegles. Tons of injuries and they still did enough to get in. You guys have a great coach K krichardson
Jerry Jones will probably not fire Jason Garrett.

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Jerry Jones will probably not fire Jason Garrett.
I feel for Freddie Kitchens but he didn't have a clue on running a NFL team. Tbh I blame John Dorsey for allowing Kitchens to smooth talk him into the position.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Lmaooo !

The Shegles!....You sound like my mother she hates them and she calls them the Fleagles lol.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Lmaooo !

I agree that they have lots of talent but didn't use them half the season. Honestly...they didn't deserve to be in the playoffs(same for Eagles). In some of Dallas's losing games they focused too much on the running game.

Look at their first 3 games. They focused more on passing. What does the Patriots, 49ners, Saints, packers, Seattle, Chiefs, and(maybe) Ravens all have in common? They focus on passing more then the running game.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Imaginative bunch. Still better than "codetalkers" though.

Theres a silver lining to this whole fiasco for me, as i now get to pick a new favorite football team instead of mindlessly cheering, year in and year out, for a hopeless CF of a team with the worst management in professional sports.
Though I've heard that the new name may be temporary I say they should have went with The Losers if that's the best that they could come up with after all this time.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store