Official NJ/NY Meet : AquaScape : April 19, 2009

Bottomfeeder

Dovii
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Land of the flea and home of the whopper.
AquaScape;3035279; said:
I wanna say thanks to MFK and all the members that showed up. It was cool and fun to finally put a face behind their user name. I apologize for not having the store completely finished but by the next group meet it should be done. Again a BIG Thank you to Lee and all the members that showed up.
Pedro
so you work there? cool. were you the employee who i pointed the Fire Eel out to and who sold me the Pencilfish and Shrimp?
if so, they all look great BTW, thank you:)

cichlid fiend

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2008
New Jersey
My friend stop feeding his fish live food and i quess the pike was like forget that ill teach you to stop giving us feeders. LOL!!

AquaScape

Peacock Bass
Community Vendor
MFK Member
cichlid fiend;3035285; said:
Nice meeting the people i met while i was the there.

I left there and went the best "lfs" i have ever came across(shark aquarium)!!!

I picked up a female red terror!!!

yes George does have a nice store, but as you saw my store is not finished yet.

AquaScape

Peacock Bass
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Bottomfeeder;3035353; said:
so you work there? cool. were you the employee who i pointed the Fire Eel out to and who sold me the Pencilfish and Shrimp?
if so, they all look great BTW, thank you:)
im the one:headbang2 And yes I am the owner. Thanks for pointing out the fire Eel, I was not aware. Here is a link of the pencil fish you purchased from me for 8.00. Click here
If you need any more info on them please don't hesitate to call me.
Pedro

Bottomfeeder

Dovii
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Land of the flea and home of the whopper.
AquaScape;3036091; said:
im the one:headbang2 And yes I am the owner. Thanks for pointing out the fire Eel, I was not aware. Here is a link of the pencil fish you purchased from me for 8.00. Click here
If you need any more info on them please don't hesitate to call me.
Pedro
thanks. you sure have an awesome job:headbang2:ROFL:

fcamargo6thave

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2008
Jersey City NJ
Aquascape is going to be up there with shark aquarium when it opens and the prices in aquascape are really good.... (didnt go yestruday was there the other day) They had no baby motoros so i ended up picking one up at the shark aqurium yesturday.. I am still waiting for jay to let me know about his 12 inch ID shark PM me jay

cichlid fiend

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2008
New Jersey
AquaScape;3036079; said:
yes George does have a nice store, but as you saw my store is not finished yet.
I hope you know i wasnt tring to knock you store or anything like that. I was just saying out of all the fish stores ive ever been to(like 15) that shark aquarium is the best one i ever came across.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store