Ohio Cichlid Association Extravaganza 2022

deeda

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2008
Medina, Ohio
I just want to let members know that the Ohio Cichlid Association is again holding their annual Extravaganza this year on November 18th, 19th and 20th of 2022 in Strongsville, Ohio. More details on the event can be found at Extravaganza 2022.

Vendors will have tables set up in a separate room to sell both hard goods and fish, hobbyists will be selling fish and other related aquarium stuff from their hotel rooms, and there should soon be a line up of the speakers available on either their website Ohiocichlid.com or facebook page OhioCichlid Extravaganza

Attending the speaker registration requires registration but it is free to visit hobbyists hotel rooms to view and purchase fish AND the auction on Sunday is also free to attend and buy cichlids and catfish ONLY. No hard goods or other fish species will be available.

If you can attend, I'm sure you will surely enjoy seeing the fish available for purchase and meeting other hobbyists that keep cichlids and catfish so I'm looking forward to seeing you there!

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
I just want to let members know that the Ohio Cichlid Association is again holding their annual Extravaganza this year on November 18th, 19th and 20th of 2022 in Strongsville, Ohio. More details on the event can be found at Extravaganza 2022.

Vendors will have tables set up in a separate room to sell both hard goods and fish, hobbyists will be selling fish and other related aquarium stuff from their hotel rooms, and there should soon be a line up of the speakers available on either their website Ohiocichlid.com or facebook page OhioCichlid Extravaganza

Attending the speaker registration requires registration but it is free to visit hobbyists hotel rooms to view and purchase fish AND the auction on Sunday is also free to attend and buy cichlids and catfish ONLY. No hard goods or other fish species will be available.

If you can attend, I'm sure you will surely enjoy seeing the fish available for purchase and meeting other hobbyists that keep cichlids and catfish so I'm looking forward to seeing you there!
Thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: Gpdriftwood

TwoTankAmin

Aimara
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2008
New York
The very first weekend event I attended was the OCA event. If I remember right it was the 2003. it is a great event. My problem is I have done all the flying I care to and doubt I will ever board a plane again. So the drive out was just over 9 hours and the drive back was more like 11. So 20 hours ont the road and then just about 48 at the event. That was the last drive of much over 4 hours I was willing to do.

So even though I will not be there, I suggest you make it if you can you will not be sorry.

Reactions: deeda and tlindsey
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store