Ohio Cichlid Extravaganza 2021

deeda

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2008
Medina, Ohio
Hey everyone, sorry I'm posting this event so late but if you are in Ohio or surrounding states and are interested in attending this event November 19 through 21, 2021, check out the following link Ohio Cichlid Extravaganza 2021.

Registration is only required for the Speaker Presentations and a couple other events but the Vendor sales room, Saturday Swap Meet and finally the Auction on Sunday is free to attend. All the details for the event are available in the link posted above or you can also look for the Ohio Cichlid facebook page as it may have additional details.
Details on the Sunday Auction Rules are here Auction Rules. The auction is only Cichlids, Catfish and Plants, no hard goods, tanks or other fish/animals.

1635959910159.png

I hope to see you there.

Last edited:

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Hey everyone, sorry I'm posting this event so late but if you are in Ohio or surrounding states and are interested in attending this event November 19 through 21, 2021, check out the following link Ohio Cichlid Extravaganza 2021.

Registration is only required for the Speaker Presentations and a couple other events but the Vendor sales room, Saturday Swap Meet and finally the Auction on Sunday is free to attend. All the details for the event are available in the link posted above or you can also look for the Ohio Cichlid facebook page as it may have additional details.
Details on the Sunday Auction Rules are here Auction Rules. The auction is only Cichlids, Catfish and Plants, no hard goods, tanks or other fish/animals.

View attachment 1477942

I hope to see you there.
Thanks for the heads up.

deeda

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2008
Medina, Ohio
D dogofwar , the event is in person this year so no virtual event like last year. One speaker presentation by Luiz Tencatt from Brazil will be via video due to pandemic issues but I'm not sure if that presentation may eventually be online.

dogofwar

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 3, 2006
Maryland
www.capitalcichlids.org
That's unfortunate - I've really enjoyed participating in all sorts of virtual events that I wouldn't be able to attend in person. And, of course, we're still in a pandemic.

Of course not the same as getting together and drinking beer with a bunch of fish folks...

D dogofwar , the event is in person this year so no virtual event like last year. One speaker presentation by Luiz Tencatt from Brazil will be via video due to pandemic issues but I'm not sure if that presentation may eventually be online.

Reactions: deeda
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store