Old folks

the big kahuna

Aimara
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2007
new york city
I spent the better part of an hour going back and back and back and back and etc. I searched the word "monster" and go this far back with that word.
View attachment 1408940

The TRUST joined 20 Jan, 2005. Must be near as to the first.

I respect the dedication to my random question cause it's no way I would've dedicated an hour to that lol. You sir have an earned a very rarely given "like" from me

Reactions: pacu mom

cockroach

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2005
Taiwan
I respect the dedication to my random question cause it's no way I would've dedicated an hour to that lol. You sir have an earned a very rarely given "like" from me
Well thank you very much. I may just print it, frame it and hang it on the wall. lol

It was not too bad as I have a dual monitor setup and was watching a documentary while I did it. Random questions are often interesting ones.

Reactions: the big kahuna

Modest_Man

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jul 5, 2006
Washington
How many of the OG's are still on here? I've been away a long time but am headed to the fish store right now to stock my tank.
Hey Joe, you still in Buckley? I think that is where you moved after Enumclaw...? You ever do anything with that stupid heavy 400 gallon glass tank we moved?

dmopar74

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Mar 24, 2006
Tri cities washington
Hey Joe, you still in Buckley? I think that is where you moved after Enumclaw...? You ever do anything with that stupid heavy 400 gallon glass tank we moved?
Nope moved to tri cities. Got the tank disassembled and left the panes when we moved. Flipping properties on the side, hoping to buy a 8x4 within a year. You still in Oregon?

Reactions: tlindsey

Modest_Man

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jul 5, 2006
Washington
This space is 8'7"x50" so will fit the tank great. 125 is the only tank I have, wife said no more than one lol.

View attachment 1412077
I have been back in WA for two years. Just had an offer accepted on a 5 acre farm in Enumclaw, so we will be moving one last time next month. Have a 400 gallon with red morph dovii right now that I am not looking forward to moving. Fish are going to have to go in the shop in the new place. My wife wants stingrays!

Reactions: kno4te
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store