Old Pond Pics

nick

Candiru
MFK Member
May 1, 2005
meriden ,ct
java moss is more helpfull , i have 7 godiad swimming pools out right now (3.5feet wide and 10in deep with java moss and tons of riccia)

anyone have some tequila?its the one species im looking for

guesswho2005

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 10, 2005
Medowlakes,Alaska
Yep I agree, going to put my Koi in a 900 show pond and turn my 350 gal stock pool into a stingray tank. building my own Bio filters and fluidized filters to maintain water quality. Would love to add some Arapaimas, and Amazon gars get them big and move them when I build my wall tank. After looking at some of the home built tanks on this site. I'm even more convinved I build and even better one after leaning from them. I would love to se someone take my plans and go even furhter. Nice to see so many DIY who will push the limites a little. Hope to add to the site with my plans and pic. Staring to buy materials and equipment. By the end of the year I should have the footing for the new addition. Well just completed my water changes and heading out the Salmon are running and its fishing time. Take care and send me any good links to buy some Arapaimas and Amazon exotics please let me know. Anyone heading to Alaska let me know.
:cheers:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store