Olivers son

MrsE88

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2017
I really need my 2nd 125g up and running ASAP so I can SSS (snag some saum). Still waiting on getting a background cut so my tropheus can be moved back into their main tank.
I might take some of the fry to trade in at a pet store(still need to call around) over the weekend. Along with some plecos that have out grown my tank.
But I can hold any you'd like once your tank is ready.
Did you still want 3? Or would you like me to just hold this one for you now that I know it's a male?

Aqualoon

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 8, 2009
Minnesota
Just the one that you know it's male if you could, I wouldn't even mind paying via paypal to secure him. I spoke with the guy cutting it for me (I don't want to bother him too much as he's doing a favor for me, yet at the same time I'm more then a bit eager to get this tank up and running) and he said he'd have it cut for me before the weekend.

Reactions: MrsE88

MrsE88

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2017
Just the one that you know it's male if you could, I wouldn't even mind paying via paypal to secure him. I spoke with the guy cutting it for me (I don't want to bother him too much as he's doing a favor for me, yet at the same time I'm more then a bit eager to get this tank up and running) and he said he'd have it cut for me before the weekend.
No problem, I'll save him for you then. No need to pay till you pick him up.
I hope you'll share pictures as he grows out:)

Reactions: Aqualoon

Aqualoon

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 8, 2009
Minnesota
Oliver's son has spawned with the larger females, I have free swimming fry already from the pair. I was thinking I would need to separate them because she is being BRUTAL to him whenever he's near, but luckily she doesn't go far from her fry and it's a 6ft tank so he as a lot of room to run.

MrsE88

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2017
Wow! That was fast. Lol not too shocking though since Oliver first spawned when he was that size.
Congrats on the fry! I was just wondering how everyone was settling in:) I'd love to see pictures!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store