]\/[ONSTER Oscar League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toby_H

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2007
Charlotte, NC
What's it take to join this cult of yours? I'm not shavingmy head again...

I have a sterile 13" female (pictured in Sig) and a 12.5" male that looks almost just like her...

You can see some of her white eggs in the background of the sig pic... just to note, 1 second after that pic was taken she had launched out of the water straight at my face :D I like 'em fiesty...

fishguts

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2007
pennsylvania
i want to open a baby oscar league because i like them when there small to medium size but hate them when there large. i think they get uglier as they grow. ive have bought 4 oscars all at different times just to grow them out and sell them at my lfs and then i go by another small one and start over. im in the baby oscar league

Cichla dude

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2008
Springfield MA
www.facebook.com
I like the way baby oscars look as well.

viridari

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2008
Raleigh
After many years of being away from Oscars, I picked up two juvies today at the LFS. I plan on adding a red Oscar and an albino Oscar to the group and then bump their tank size up when they fill the 55g nicely.

Cichla dude

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2008
Springfield MA
www.facebook.com
viridari;2247082; said:
After many years of being away from Oscars, I picked up two juvies today at the LFS. I plan on adding a red Oscar and an albino Oscar to the group and then bump their tank size up when they fill the 55g nicely.

Those guys are cute!!!!!!!!!

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
Closed pending creation of MFK Groups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store