Ordering channas(For Malaysian only)

circumbus

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 4, 2011
Singapore
hi guys! i know in malaysia you guys get a whole lot more fish species in your LFSes compared to the ones here in singapore. i've been loking for a channa obscura for the longest time and am wondering if any of you might have seen any for sale recently. prefereably in johor. i would gladly make a trip down there to pick it up.

na_cheers

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2005
MALAYSIA BORNEO
circumbus;4991531; said:
hi guys! i know in malaysia you guys get a whole lot more fish species in your LFSes compared to the ones here in singapore. i've been loking for a channa obscura for the longest time and am wondering if any of you might have seen any for sale recently. prefereably in johor. i would gladly make a trip down there to pick it up.
i beg to differ, i think can get more varieties at Singapore, however i know someone selling obscura. location KL

Heng

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2010
Malaysia
na_cheers;5007805; said:
i beg to differ, i think can get more varieties at Singapore, however i know someone selling obscura. location KL

Hello,anyone chance for me to get one channa argus??:cry:
I'm interested ...and i've find it such a long time in LFS-Ipoh...:)

skareb

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2007
Malaysia
Heng;5069580; said:
Hello,anyone chance for me to get one channa argus??:cry:
I'm interested ...and i've find it such a long time in LFS-Ipoh...:)
Jaya jusco maluri KL selling for a few months edi, left I think about 20 tails now, all above 12"

skareb

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2007
Malaysia
Heng;5072420; said:
If can , can u let me know the price?
if i go there again i'll ask for you and oso take picture.

they're sold for food, I was surprise when i passed by the seafood section and saw those snakehead, first time i see they import live snakehead of other species, i assume they're from china.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store