Ordering from Jeff Rapps?

Freshwaterpredators

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 25, 2009
The Grotto
I've done business with Rapps more times than I can count. I wouldn't worry too much about a phone call.. Imagine running a fish business and having everyone that orders from you try and call you just to confirm an order... Can get very frustrating and overwhelming at times.. Best bet is to place an order by email and he will Either reply right away or by morning depending in how busy he is. First impressions are always the most important. Try not to be the annoying phone caller or by sending tons if emails if he doesn't respond right away. Because he will. And he's one of the best out there . Good luck with your order:)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

BASSTIAN182

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2011
NC
I have always done 2nd day shipping with him on multiple occasions, and the cost's is normally less than half for me. He packs his fish to perfection, I wouldn't ever hesitate to order 2nd day from him. I had an overnight quote of 77 dollars to NC, 2nd day was 26 dollars. The fish always arrive in perfect health, and it saves you a lot of money in shipping cost's. The only catch is, I believe 2nd day shipping takes live arrival guarantee away(not sure). Either way, like I said, I wouldn't hesitate to do it again.

uncwnells

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2008
Wilmington, NC
you cannot go wrong with rapps.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Most of my fush come from rapps. To avoid shipping costs I've met up with him (not his house). If you live in or near new jersey u cant try that

Sent from my SPH-L710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store