Orino peacock bass breeding ?

apriliarider15

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Utah
second is definitely female first needs a clearer shot but looks male to me. I have several species but my pair is C. orinocensis.

MFM

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 22, 2009
SD
Some how I could tell you had a male and female...before the pictures.

MFM

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 22, 2009
SD
apriliarider15;4287715; said:
If you can post pics of the under side of your fish just before the anal we could sex them for you. My pair is around 16" have paired off, cleaned their site but haven't produced any eggs yet. I'm waiting to come home one day to a nice set of eggs from them.
Nice man, I am trying to get a few pairs out of the growouts I have:naughty:

I have not see most of your collection:popcorn:

MFM

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 22, 2009
SD
Tell me if I am correct...

front is the male and the one behind is female

tuaniee

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
chicago lands
Thanks man that's what I thought too. I was getting out of the hobby but had to keep the 2 peacocks. I had like 8 rays and even got a pair to breed in a 125 gal. Had a wide bar datnoid with some really nice nnt with him but died from a water change at my new place didn't know they had well water.

MFM

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 22, 2009
SD
tuaniee;4288498; said:
Thanks man that's what I thought too. I was getting out of the hobby but had to keep the 2 peacocks. I had like 8 rays and even got a pair to breed in a 125 gal. Had a wide bar datnoid with some really nice nnt with him but died from a water change at my new place didn't know they had well water.
That sucks and good luck with the bass. Where do you get one of those silver striped fish?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store