Ornios & Other 4 Sale/Trade Depending on what you have socal pick up only Costa Mesa

Status
Not open for further replies.

BastardFish

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2005
West Coast
Got 2 Ornio's wild caught eating pellet, shrimp, and fish asking $100 for both firm- will not drop price don't ask. Consider trades but dependent on what it is. Larger fish is about 11'' smaller around 8''

Also have some Rainbow Cichlids for sale- x2 males x1 female full grown 4''- I posted some real nice pics of them a while back check threads if interested and i will try to locate a pic to put here. The are awesome breeders and get along great. Asking only $35 for all 3

Also have a awesome deal on two really nice large male Red Tiger Mota's-
Male #1 Rio Copan F1 size 13'' monster! He gets along with other fish I have had him with many many different fish over the last couple years never caused issues for me.
Male#2 Rio Blanco F0 size 9'' maybe 10'' He is also very nice and gets along well with other fish never caused issues for me.

Both for $80 or $60 for the big guy and $40 for the smaller one if separate.

Got two high quality Super Red Dragon Flowerhorn for sale as well both Thailand imports.
Male is about 9'' female around 7-8''-reason for selling up grading to new stock and moving. Asking $200 for the pair firm. I paid $250 plus shipping on male along and $200 for the female originally.

Ornio.jpg

o2.jpg

RD.JPG

RD P.JPG

RD F.JPG

RD F 2.JPG

Rainbow.JPG

Mota 1.JPG

austos12

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2012
Washington
dude bump for some tight fish, do you still have the red bay snook in the pic with the RTM? im interested in that and your orinos

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store