Oscar man Sayz Hi Everyone

Alygatyr

Exodon
MFK Member
Sep 21, 2022
Hi to everyone on this forum
I am new on here today.
I Have owned many tanks over many years after short breaks from each I am back with another one
never been on any forums though. Always kept Cichlids will be be taking a look around this forum a hopefully getting to know a few of you..
PS been trying to change my A to a picture can anybody give me instructions plz

Deadeye

POTM Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020
Welcome to the forum!
I believe it takes a certain amount of posts to set a picture, when you do you can simply go to your profile, click the picture, and be able to change it.

Alygatyr

Exodon
MFK Member
Sep 21, 2022
Welcome to the forum!
I believe it takes a certain amount of posts to set a picture, when you do you can simply go to your profile, click the picture, and be able to change it.
Oh ok cool thanks ok Dude!

Alygatyr

Exodon
MFK Member
Sep 21, 2022
Welcome! Any photos of your tank you are willing to share?
Hi And Thanx`s
Dude its not that I am not willing to share I would love to, just not to in love with my tank to be honest and getting any image of it to be proud of or like to show anyone is a different story .. leave it with me but had the tank over a year not got any yet .. get the tank not a problem but 7 blurs inside lol ain`t got money for more expensive camera gear just for taking pictures of fish what I got cost enough as it was..

Alygatyr

Exodon
MFK Member
Sep 21, 2022
Hi And Thanx`s
Dude its not that I am not willing to share I would love to, just not to in love with my tank to be honest and getting any image of it to be proud of or like to show anyone is a different story .. leave it with me but had the tank over a year not got any yet .. get the tank not a problem but 7 blurs inside lol ain`t got money for more expensive camera gear just for taking pictures of fish what I got cost enough as it was..
PS
Can do a HD VIdeo easier but again don`t love my tank!

Alygatyr

Exodon
MFK Member
Sep 21, 2022
Lol righto wish it was that easy I no photography dude that picture of that fish is cropped leave it with me ,you are a hard bunch to please.. but I like that?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store