Oscar rescue

Rocksor

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2011
San Diego
With my first pair, I had no issues with regular Amazon sword (about 4 of them) planted in mesh size #20 silica type sand. They never pulled it up, and dug everywhere else around them.

Reactions: tlindsey

Magnus_Bane

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2020
Canton SD
If anyone ask you what kind of plants to put in a Oscar tank tell them hornwart!

View attachment 1451810
Hey quick question for ya since your hornwort seems to be grow so well. How did you get it to grow from the bottom of the tank without it trying to split apart? Lol any time I do that with mine it always end up right back at the top of the tank and refuses to take root in the substrate.

Kvandy

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2018
Roseville, MI
Hey quick question for ya since your hornwort seems to be grow so well. How did you get it to grow from the bottom of the tank without it trying to split apart? Lol any time I do that with mine it always end up right back at the top of the tank and refuses to take root in the substrate.
I took this hornwort from another tank
It just blows around the tank and eventually gets wrapped around stuff , at the time of this picture it was wrapped around a large piece of lava rock and today it’s on the other side of the tank tangled up in driftwood.

Reactions: Magnus_Bane
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store