Status
Not open for further replies.

RedWild

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 26, 2006
Hong Kong
Best deals on MFK.
I currently have no more time for my fish, I have too many, so I am selling some of them. My lost is ur gain. Take this chance.

So here are the deals :

6 Parrots Fish, they are around 5 inches, get them for $7 each.
2 Red Texas, they're around 3 or 4 inches I am not sure, they don't show any color yet, get them for $7 each.
3 Tinfoil Barbs, 2 of them are Golden Albino, the other one is Red Tail Tinfoil, they're around 4 to 8 inches varies, get them for $3 each.
2 Red Severums, they're awesome and loving each other so much, you'll be amazed at this pair, they're around 5 inches, get them for $10 each.
1 Red Tail Catfish, eating like pig, he's around 8 or 9 inches, get him for $20 each.
Free 2 fish which I have no idea what kind of fish are they, but they're small, I believe they called Pink Convict or something like that.

NOTE : I am selling everything at 1 shot, no separate sell. If you are planning to buy a whole package, contact me, otherwise, please don't. Prices are firm and absolutely No negotiation. So the package price is 105, I give u another special discount of $5, so give me $100 and take everything.

I also have some small Blue Dragon FlowerHorns for FREE. If you buy the package, I will give it to you ( option ) if I have chance to pick them up from Philadelphia, my brother is trying to get rid of them.

So call me, ( if you want to buy a whole package, again ) at 917-348-1644
I am located in Flushing, New York.
Leave me a message and I will call you back because I am not going to pick up every single phone call. If you are willing to buy a whole package, I'll call u back and get to the business.

My fish have been living together for a long time and I believe they have some sort of relationship to each other, that's why I don't wanna separate them at all.

thanks for reading my ads and I wish you guys a great time.

RedWild

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 26, 2006
Hong Kong
I'll have to borrow a camera and post the pix up here. By the way I am squeezing them together in a 55 gals tank because I sold my 2 other 180 gals tank last week.
The fish are much more beautiful than any fish at the fish shop - diseases free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store