OUT OF HOBBY SALE, LONG BEACH, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.

sicxspeed

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Ryht Bye De Beech
Hey fishguy, bro, no pics of decor man, sorry, but there is about 50 plus pounds or rocks and slate, about 50 pounds of sand, two pieces of driftwood, one small piece, nice color and shape, like a mini log and one large center piece that is about 10 pounds or so. Call me if you wanna talk.

Oh and the reason I'm sellin is I was laid off at work so that warrants the cheap price for quick sale. No leaks or anything, I would love to keep it but can't justify the extra cost.

Bump.

jdiidy271

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2008
new york
hi this is my first post. i am new to monsterfishkeepers and am pretty new to fish keeping even though my dad has had a 10 gal a 30 gal a 55 gal and a 150 galon tanks.

jdiidy271

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2008
new york
also hw do i get a pic under my name and why does it say egg???

sicxspeed

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Ryht Bye De Beech
Hey fellas, I would like the tank out by this saturday. Let me know who wants it asap. Both of you have been consistent with the interest and emails, neither have commited, although I can tell you are both serious. First to email me and say, yes, I definitely want it, will get the tank with everything.

Zero46

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 22, 2007
So Cal
I'd really like to pick this tank setup off you I just gotta figure out a way to pick it up. I don't have a truck so I gotta ask some friends. Honestly the earliest I could pick up would be Sunday probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store