OVERTURN THE PYTHON BAN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fudgey

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 1, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Of course Pythons, and all large snakes, as well as vipers, should be banned. All croc, gator, monitor, and other large lizards too. Lions, tigers, and bears too. Pelagic sharks and large rays also. These are not animals that should be in a cage or tank. Use some common sense, if you have any. Hopefully there aren't a lot of people out there dumb enough to support this.

Some animals shouldn't be kept. They are just too dangerous. If you are not smart enough to determine this for yourselves, we'll do it for you.

NilePufferFanatic

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2007
Idaho
@fudgey, you must be from the camp that thinks they have the right to tell others what to do. Every animal you listed are in cages and tanks in my local zoos. It is perfectly reasonable for someone to have a large enclosure for these large animals. Animal cruelty is already legislated, so you must be worried about the danger. The owners are liable for any damages that result from attacks.

You show your maturity level when you suggest that anyone who disagrees with you is a ignorant person lacking any common sense. You might want to consider that there are view points other than your own.

Wiggles92

Dovii
MFK Member
Apr 25, 2009
Pennsylvania
Of course Pythons, and all large snakes, as well as vipers, should be banned. All croc, gator, monitor, and other large lizards too. Lions, tigers, and bears too. Pelagic sharks and large rays also. These are not animals that should be in a cage or tank. Use some common sense, if you have any. Hopefully there aren't a lot of people out there dumb enough to support this.

Some animals shouldn't be kept. They are just too dangerous. If you are not smart enough to determine this for yourselves, we'll do it for you.
Hopefully you're smart enough to not say that in person to someone who keeps any of those animals...

fudgey

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 1, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I'm not from a camp that thinks they can tell others what to do. I'm from a camp where we know that animals should be protected from nitwits who think that living in a free country means they have the right to abuse animals by stuffing them into little boxes, and pulling them out to impress their friends. I'm sorry, friend. I'm sorry, stranger who rang your door bell by mistake and is now trapped in your basement.

I'm from a camp where you freedom doesn't mean that you are free to endanger your neighbors, family, or children because you are not intellectually capable of determining the level of danger that a 6 foot long constrictor, or Alligator, poses to your well being, and that of other citizens.:screwy:

These are wild, unpredictable animals who do not know or care that you think they're cool. If you want me to say this in front of you, yell up to your mom and ask if you can borrow the car. :cry:

This is why we have invasive species taking over the everglades.

felix453

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 17, 2011
new york
What about dogs, you know there have been more fatal dog attacks then from snakes

fudgey

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 1, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Dogs are not wild animals. And the attacks are not from well cared for, sensible dog breeds. Some dog breeds should be allowed to die out. They are not suitable for pets.

black_sun

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 31, 2008
New Jersey
They're trolling, folks. And/or incredibly unknowledgeable in what they're attempting to preach, as we can see in some of their present arguments.

Just ignore it and carry on, report the trolling to an Administrator if you are really bothered, etc. But most importantly, remember, don't feed the trolls. ^_^

Wiggles92

Dovii
MFK Member
Apr 25, 2009
Pennsylvania
I'm not from a camp that thinks they can tell others what to do. I'm from a camp where we know that animals should be protected from nitwits who think that living in a free country means they have the right to abuse animals by stuffing them into little boxes, and pulling them out to impress their friends. I'm sorry, friend. I'm sorry, stranger who rang your door bell by mistake and is now trapped in your basement.

I'm from a camp where you freedom doesn't mean that you are free to endanger your neighbors, family, or children because you are not intellectually capable of determining the level of danger that a 6 foot long constrictor, or Alligator, poses to your well being, and that of other citizens.:screwy:

These are wild, unpredictable animals who do not know or care that you think they're cool. If you want me to say this in front of you, yell up to your mom and ask if you can borrow the car. :cry:

This is why we have invasive species taking over the everglades.
Dogs are not wild animals. And the attacks are not from well cared for, sensible dog breeds. Some dog breeds should be allowed to die out. They are not suitable for pets.
Better crawl back to your bridge, troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store