P Bass stop eating

Davis811

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 16, 2012
El Paso
I recently rehomed 2 of my 3 peacock bass(not breeding) and since i removed them the one left completely stopped eating and he usually would eat like a pig.

Davis811

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 16, 2012
El Paso
He was the middle sized on and he sits about7 inches.They were all fighting and theyre so fast competition for food for the other fish was rough

Damon0306

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2006
New Jersey
I raised a group of baby WC Yucao Orinos, all pellet slammers, since babies.

Sold off the first 3 no feeding problems. Sold off the next largest bully fish, kept the last 2.

The larger of the last 2 stopped feeding for almost 7-days, it would take the pellets and then spit them out. The slightly smaller fish would still eat but not as much.

I was sick about it, because the larger of the 2-fish was my favorite fish, but after a few weeks (still have the 2-fish) by themselves in a bare 90-gallon-tank, 1-fish aprox 9-inch the other around 8-inch there both back slamming pellets right from the bottom of the bare-bottom tank floor.

Chizzle

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2011
LV Golden Knights!
Yeah just give it some time to adjust. Any tankmates with it? If not try adding some silver dollars or other dither fish to make it feel more comfortable/secure.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store